What jackpot slots to play?

dispenseri

Like others around here I assume, my first experience with online slots were progressive jackpot slots. And I assume (again) that we learned after playing them to keep away from them in favor of 'normal' slots. That's how it went for me at least.

However, I really want that life-changing hit to come one day (which would be seven figures and above for me). My stakes don't allow such on your typical slots like BoD. So I'm regaining interest in prog. JP games.

I have some experience with the Mega Fortunes and Hall of Gods, but they were too tight with their roll-ins for me. Any suggestions on what to play?

• 4 weeks later...

You have a good experience, mega fortunes is a game that has a lot of visitors, there we can conclude that you have done something right, but I just want to share about the limited experience I've ever done, you can see about progressive jackpot microgaming, and progressive jackpot playtech, for microgaming we already know how many times they have changed human life, although with a total of bet which I think is quite affordable, we can use 0.50, so we can play no load associated with total bet, or you can follow the journey  of jackpot progressive from playtech, especially jackpot giant, they still have 1 time hit the jackpot, and now it seems the number of jackpot prizes is already more than 10m. That's a little input from me

Archived