Some questions on RTP.

Hi,

I was wondering if someone here can enlighten me on these:

Does an online slot machine keep track of your personal RTP on that slot?
Or will it only know it's own pre-set RTP and pay out accordingly?

So in theory I could play a slot and forever loose with an RTP way below 100 on it, while another person could forever win and have an RTP of way above 100? As long as that slot's RTP is going slowly (after 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 😄 spins or more) to it's pre-set RTP.

As some site do calculate your overall RTP and for individual slots, I was wondering if your particular RTP on a slot is like 5% only, would you have a bigger chance to hit something if you play it again?

And another one for the statistical nerds: My all-time RTP at e.g. videoslots is 94.19%.
While every slot I play has a higher RTP than that. Is that because the RTP of a slot is including the big jackpot wins, and if I play long enough and have some big hits after those billions of spins my RTP would approach the average RTP of the slots I play on as at that time I will have had those big hits?

Any info or good reference links for this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Slot Lover said:

Does an online slot machine keep track of your personal RTP on that slot?

No

Or will it only know it's own pre-set RTP and pay out accordingly?

The slot doesn't know anything, the game is programmed to pay out the RTP over millions of games. You won't win more when the slot is under its own set RTP.

RTP of the slots I play on as at that time I will have had those big hits?

Yes, although h it's will be difficult to exactly hit that RTP. With the lower RTP you could say that you have been unlucky playing slots.

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1

NeWbZs is correct!

RTP is a common topic of discussion between gamblers. Many are of the fallacy that if you're losing, you're 'due' a big win or a bonus, or perhaps another player will 'steal' it. Of course, none of this is true, as online slots are not compensated. 

I can only imagine this belief originates from the classic pub slots that are! 

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1