Longest negative variance?

Hey guys,

im currently experiencing a really strange phenomena :D I play on multiple sites, i understand variance and how extreme it can get...But for the last 2 months my rtp on one specific site is 27% in 48 total sessions, all other sites are behaving normal. U win some, and u lose more, but at least you have game time. Not on this specific site tho....its straight down, extremely rare bonuses, or bonuses with 0,5x win. :D Anyone experienced something similar? 

its really weird for me....i dont think the site in question is doing funny stuff...they are one of the most reputable ones. but man this is strange. universe and its infinite possibilities, right? ;):D ive also decided not to play there anymore. Luckily I had a massively good run recently, managing to wager welcome bonuses on 4 consecutive sites and paid out €2100 on 0,20 stakes. Had 2.7kX hoarderer and 2.4kX punk rocker etc... :D:D:D so it was kinda easy to forget all those losses on that site, and simply move on to the next one. 

gl ;)