Hacksaw Games

I first saw their games on that Pragmatic Play platform, offering free to play slots for cash prizes...there were only a handful back then, and i tried them all, thinking to myself that although quite original, there wasn't much winpotential..So basically never really tried them for real money.

Well, all of their releases since - turned out to be an absolutely crazy collection of cool HV slots - with quite original mechanics and tons of winpotential..

I really only gave them another go due to Kimster playing some of them on stream, and by now i barely play a session anymore without having at least one go on Cubes 2, Aztec, Stack 'm - or their latest releases Hop'n Pop and Expander..

Extremely addictive (in the best possible way) and highly underrated still, is what i would use to describe their portfolio, and i simply can't wait to see what's next!

A minor detail which shows some of their excellence, is the fact that you can open the slot, start your autoplay (which is exactly what i expect from an autoplay feature by the way) and then check out the ins and outs of the slot, your history or whatever, whilst the slot is playing on, in a slightly see-through window..     this is amazing!

And what i love most is they seem to be extremely streaky: i already had numerous sessions where one slot went absolutely bonkers and stuck in winning mode for like a full hour. Superb fun i must say, a bit like the old-school Quickspin slots for me :D

If you haven't tried these yet i suggest you do: but beware of the Bonus Buys! Just enjoy the basegame..

I hope they stumble upon this post, in which case i'd like to say my only 'point of improvement' for them would be to lower their minimum stake to 10p instead of the 20p. This would literally double my playtime, and thus fun! :)

Just wanted to share that and see what you guys think on the matter :)

And thanks Kimster @LetsGiveItASpin for showing me! Just the past week i've hit the 500x 3 times, and the 2500x once on Cubes 2, the next challenge is to unlock the full face on Aztec :D

Edited by TrustworthyC
  • Like 1