Shaking

Had a nice win on lightning roulette, so cashed out over 3k and thought I'd have a little high stakes play with 1k. 50 spins on £3 did nothing so thought I'd try 25 on £5.

4 lines of flames followed by a line of tigers and another of flames, couldn't believe it when it opened up as tigers. Straight to withdrawals and another 22k out. Happy days

Screenshot_20210701_112825_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 5
  • Trophy 2
  • Boom 6
  • Get in! 12

Thanks for the comments guys. Money in my account within 2-3 hours, paid off all debts from house improvements and 12k to play with. 2nd child due in 6 weeks 

By play with, I mean spend on family, not gambling. Break incoming and just back to watching Kim and blanco 

• Get in! 1
9 hours ago, Canarywedge said:

Had a nice win on lightning roulette, so cashed out over 3k and thought I'd have a little high stakes play with 1k. 50 spins on £3 did nothing so thought I'd try 25 on £5.

4 lines of flames followed by a line of tigers and another of flames, couldn't believe it when it opened up as tigers. Straight to withdrawals and another 22k out. Happy days

Screenshot_20210701_112825_com.android.chrome.jpg

Great win, Well done !!!