Euro 2021 Letsgiveitaspin bets

Hey guys,

We'll post our bets here, some longer and some on game days :D Our first few bets are Gundogan to be the top goal scorer, it's mostly for fun but at 101 times the money we believe there can be some actual value. 
Mbappe to score over 2.5 goals in the tournament, at 2.17 times the money we really like this one, especially as France are favorites and likely to go far in the tournament. 
Turkey to beat Italy at 8.48 times the money. Turkey are very volatile and Italy has home turf but we think the price is quite good (price is even higher now so might increase a little)

image.png.1af28095550608ab65b361f1dfe44cb1.pngimage.png.68ebb7c702419e7842356432259edadf.pngimage.png.9db3774b101b69be772e4e4fdcb98a1f.png

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Jay Walsh said:

Spain to beat sweden, portugal to beat hungary then France to beat hungary later in the week £200 returns £570 should be a banker.

I honestly think Spain is a good bet against Sweden but I've bet against Sweden before and even if the bet comes in it doesn't feel good. If you're not Swedish though, go ahead :D Turkey was bad, really bad. Had a live bet on Finland though which came in but not enough time to post it here. bb7f37aaa3d318d640d108fc34db59de.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

I honestly think Spain is a good bet against Sweden but I've bet against Sweden before and even if the bet comes in it doesn't feel good. If you're not Swedish though, go ahead :D Turkey was bad, really bad. Had a live bet on Finland though which came in but not enough time to post it here. bb7f37aaa3d318d640d108fc34db59de.png

Nice win mate!! When they scored I couldn't get that Henri song out of my head lol bet the big fin was bouncing around malta

For tomorrow’s match’s I’m going to go Finland Russia as a 1-1 draw I don’t really know much about Either squad however I feel Finland have a good chance to qualify if they scrap a point. 
Wales turkey I’m going 2-0 wales I feel that Wales  didn’t get off to a good start against Switzerland however I know there’s huge potential in that team and we need a win to see us into the last 16(CMON CYMRU🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Italy Switzerland 1-0 Italy. I feel both teams are pretty strong however Italy look really strong after they’re 3-0 win over turkey. A ideal result would be a draw to help see wales through the group but I don’t see the swis being able to hold out against that Italy side