Esports / Call of duty 1/1 so far

shomer23

⁰Hello everybody great day of matches last night ( if you aint aware it's on YouTube for people who may be interested ) however there's an even bigger night ahead with the top 4 teams of this major battling it out for the top prize of 200k again tonight's bet comes in the first game of the evening where a red hot optic Chicago take on a Toronto ultra team who only lost 1 map in the lead up to this tournament and unfortunately went down fighting in winners bracket 3-2 against Atlanta faze this game could be won and lost in the search and destroy rounds for me a mode which both teams are strong at but I'd edge towards Toronto ultra my selections for this evening will be as followed Toronto are 1/3 to win the series outright which is ridiculous as optic are playing really well at the moment and take momentum into this but I feel this could a step to far so il be taking Toronto to win either 3-1 or 3-2 respectively at 85/40 and 16/5 ( odds are from skybet ) good luck if you get on hopefully we go to cashout land again 😀

Great that you post sportbets! To make it a little easier for people who dont bet that much on e-sports maybe you can post it like this:

Sports: Esport - Call of Duty
League: .....
Event: Faze vs Toronto
Forecast: Toronto 
Odds: 3.2

(reason why you think your bet is good)

2 hours ago, Taffophile said:

I agree with you on Optic being great value, over 2/1 with most bookies, especially with how bad Ultra are at SND

I've had a little go on Optic straight win, best of luck with bets

Of course Ultra win both SND's 🤣🤣🤣

Archived