Crazy time

Sahra

amazing!

Do you always bet that much or did your instincts kick in, either way - wow!

Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min session and then we got a 2x pachi.  So nice to see it pay for you.

nice run.PNG

• Like 1
22 hours ago, RockSalt said:

amazing!

Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min session and then we got a 2x pachi.  So nice to see it pay for you.

nice run.PNG

Only bet 1£ which won me 200 plus

plus my 1£ I got back , I should have put more on it like 5£ but i rather play for a long time then only a quick few games

Oooo that would  have been a very annoying for everyone 😮😮 I be pretty mad it’s all luck at the end of the day 

• Like 1
  • Get in! 1
1 hour ago, Sahra said:

Only bet 1£ which won me 200 plus

plus my 1£ I got back , I should have put more on it like 5£ but i rather play for a long time then only a quick few games

Oooo that would  have been a very annoying for everyone 😮😮 I be pretty mad it’s all luck at the end of the day 

Nice win! But why do you put the £ sign after the number?

• Like 1
On 28/04/2021 at 18:29, Geordiemag1 said:

Nice win! But why do you put the £ sign after the number?

In our currency pounds £ 😃😃

On 28/04/2021 at 17:06, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Big congrats :D❤️ Very nice to see it was hot for someone yesterday, for us it was very stingyyyy

Thank you @LetsGiveItASpin , wish I put more on it ....  ohh loook who’s that? In the sky? It’s....... 

On 27/04/2021 at 19:13, RockSalt said:

amazing!

nice run.PNG

Dry like my ex. I seen a lot of sessions like that one.