Power of Thor Megaways 2600x

n00dleeater

Apologies for whinging again in this thread, but does anyone else find this slot impossible to bonus?

Done another 813 spins today without hitting if, 327 on Monday and with the 1770 spins last week that is 2910 spins, its getting close to taking my bonanza record of 3,500 spins, but at least when bonanza goes on long streaks without, it throws in (or at least used to) a few in quick succession.

All in I've now done over 10,000 spins for five bonuses, which I'd take as normal if I didn't see UK streamers getting several bonuses across a few hundred spins.

Also, I not complaining about losing, I like the game, tonight I got 813 spins out a £14 start and the balance hit £127 at one point (normally would've taken the profit but keep thinking it has to hit) so I'm getting really good play time/entertainment each time. However, I'm starting to think I'm playing a different version to everyone else, I've inadvertently clicked on the 'BASE GAME ONLY Power of Thor Megaways', 🤪 where all the RTP from the bonus has been put into the base game cos there is no bonus.

Am I playing a different game to everyone else? I've only played the 96% version and noticed even on the 94% version others seem to hit loads of features.

Archived