Sweet 800x on Secret of the Stones 😊

weimaren87

Can't watch it? Been getting that a lot lately: first it says agegated, can only watch on Youtube, and when i then go there, it just displays agegated video, with no option to click accept/im over 18 or w/e

Anyone else have this? And know a fix? Sorry for hi-jack but came to congratulate and as i can't see the vid thats kind of weird 😛

But well done on 800x regardless! Love that game..

1 hour ago, TrustworthyC said:

Can't watch it? Been getting that a lot lately: first it says agegated, can only watch on Youtube, and when i then go there, it just displays agegated video, with no option to click accept/im over 18 or w/e

Anyone else have this? And know a fix? Sorry for hi-jack but came to congratulate and as i can't see the vid thats kind of weird 😛

But well done on 800x regardless! Love that game..

Strange. Must be something wrong with your Youtube settings or you need to clear all cache & cookies on your device? Works fine for me.

Cheers mate :) This was one of the first slots I played after moved over from the online poker tables back in autumn of 2013. :) Secret of the stones and South park 💗

Just now, weimaren87 said:

Strange. Must be something wrong with your Youtube settings or you need to clear all cache & cookies on your device? Works fine for me.

Cheers mate :) This was one of the first slots I played after moved over from the online poker tables back in autumn of 2013. :) Secret of the stones and South park 💗

You can check it out on my Youtube channel weimaren87 :)

Archived