Leovegas

leeunited17

I never had a problem with leovegas before  i always sent what they ask me ect  bank statements ect  but now i cant make any deposits anymore they asking for payslips but i dont get them into my bank and i already sent them my bank statement  again but they said its not good enough  🤷🏼‍♂️ kinda lost as to what to do  like i said i never had a problem with them before 

7 minutes ago, leeunited17 said:

I never had a problem with leovegas before  i always sent what they ask me ect  bank statements ect  but now i cant make any deposits anymore they asking for payslips but i dont get them into my bank and i already sent them my bank statement  again but they said its not good enough  🤷🏼‍♂️ kinda lost as to what to do  like i said i never had a problem with them before 

i have now sent them something eles hopefully what i sent will work i will update the outcome of whats happens next :)

Hi

Just spoke to the guy that's dealing with your query ,  his name is dave the scouser     🙂     he told me that because they waited 30 odd years for the title then be prepared as a Man Utd fan to do the same before anything is done on Leovegas side       😛

In reality , i have never ever been asked for any proof by Leo since i joined , i have been with them for over 4 yrs ,     strange son but i hope they sort it for you      🙂

Archived