Euphoria Epic Wins Double

ProBlackbird

This slot can pay very big in base game aswell. You can get random multiplier wilds. I got three 100x wins in 50 spins. 🙂 

I don't understand why streamers don't play it more??

I have not got a singel respons to any of my messages on twitch from streamers. Seems like they only answer their favourites and only play the same games every stream.. I must admit that it start's get really boring to watch those streams because of that, but you guys are still great, and often really funny. 🙂 

Nothing harsh ment! Just a heads-up. 🙂 

@LetsGiveItASpin  

5 hours ago, weimaren87 said:

This slot can pay very big in base game aswell. You can get random multiplier wilds. I got three 100x wins in 50 spins. 🙂 

I don't understand why streamers don't play it more??

I have not got a singel respons to any of my messages on twitch from streamers. Seems like they only answer their favourites and only play the same games every stream.. I must admit that it start's get really boring to watch those streams because of that, but you guys are still great, and often really funny. 🙂 

Nothing harsh ment! Just a heads-up. 🙂 

@LetsGiveItASpin  

I deposited 2000 SEK here and thought what a hell I had build up a nice balance thought to buy one.  First bonus didn't went that well. I bought 2nd time and that's what I hit the big win. After that I thought why not raise the stake and play a couple of spins and boom I got it just a few spins. Yeah I also played some more spins after this but all the bonus weren't as good at those two here. Still I had some decent wins and I like the basic in this one too cause you have a chance to win something decent if you can trigger random features.

Well there is just too many people watching and also there is just too much messages he might just missed it. 

1 hour ago, ProBlackbird said:

I deposited 2000 SEK here and thought what a hell I had build up a nice balance thought to buy one.  First bonus didn't went that well. I bought 2nd time and that's what I hit the big win. After that I thought why not raise the stake and play a couple of spins and boom I got it just a few spins. Yeah I also played some more spins after this but all the bonus weren't as good at those two here. Still I had some decent wins and I like the basic in this one too cause you have a chance to win something decent if you can trigger random features.

Well there is just too many people watching and also there is just too much messages he might just missed it. 

Nice 😀 

It's one of the best new slots this year. Deadwood is one them aswell, but I have only gotten one good bonus there yet.. So I am quite fed up with that game. 🙂 

I know he gets a lot of messages, and It's difficult to answer them all. 😉It's Just that it happens all the time,and they are always playing the same games. 🙂 

Archived