'Bets Rejected' on Evolution Table Games

dagreenblazer

Like alot of other players, i was suffering from Bets being Rejected on alot of Evolution Table games a month or two ago, and i've not seen much talk about it since, tho thought some people maybe interested to see the resolution i just recvd to it.

I haven't played for the past 2 months because it was really starting to ruin the game for me, plus i raised Live Support Ticket Queries with both Evo & my client Pokerstars and their combined slow delay made me decide to stop playing there.

I finally today managed to get a reply back from Pokerstars (it took 31 days for them to reply to my initial email about another subject and this was tacked onto the end!!). Clearly this is just a case specific decision for my query, though the reason they give for it wrongly rejecting is an error that would apply to all players, not just me.

'Simon, we rush to inform you, that we have received response for Evolution gaming. Please find their full response below:

According to the game server logs information, the user attempted to place his bets in the total amount of 2.00 USD for the Monopoly round which took place on 2020-04-14 19:29:25 UTC. Nevertheless, the user`s bets were rejected because the previous round settled with a delay ID:1605c65616cc452d419e6760.

We kindly ask you to check highlighted transaction ID below and refund upon necessity.

To add, the user`s session is not blocked which means he can successfully place his bets.

You are welcome to find the game details below:

Transaction ID:xxxx

Ended at   2020-04-14 19:32:39 UTC
Game 1605c6616d5d8633caaf83d8
Table MONOPOLY Live

2r USD 0.50 USD 0.50   USD 9.50

Simon, in respect to this issue, we have credited $9.50 on your account. Please accept apologies for inconvenieces caused.'

I always thought at the time the reason for Rejection was because the account servers were getting too overloaded - from their reply it seems the previous rounds were delaying finishing so no new round creation was actually happening, just we saw the script running as usual. Firstly, i got to say, despite the delay, it is very gracious of Evolution to acknowledge the fault and, as i've always found in any previous instance of fault reporting with Evo, they are very generous in returning expected winnings - i do rate Evolution very highly in terms of their professionalism, though i can't always say the same for Pokerstars sadly!

Anyway, my main point was just if anyone is still suffering with it and it is a particularly tragic loss, then do raise it as a Ticket Issue with Evo Live Support in-game first then they will contact your client provider in due course - i did hear it happened to a few people on the Monopoly 9600x too, which might be scrutinized abit more than my $9.50 was lol, though is always worth asking, plus i thought this would be good to show that Evolution are genuine and nice people and they have technical faults like everyone does, since they got so much abuse in chat when the rejections were happening, which was uncalled for.

• 8 months later...

Do NOT waste you time or money here. First issue I had was when I played crazy time where after hours of loosing it hits the bonus I bet on and bets get rejected when I would have won R5000 and a few spins later the same thing where I would have won R2000. No problem accepting bets when you loosing. I got a reference from Evo gaming who investigated and what should have happened was they would have checked and seen that my bet was legit and credited me as other sites do like World sports betting or lottostar but instead hollywood bets failed to acknowledge that my bet ever took place and refused to give me any reference number for my inquiry which means I had to explain it every single day. Evo gaming told me that they sent them the outcome of the investigation numerous times but hollywood bets acted like they received nothing over and over again. For my birthday I was told I get a R50 bonus if I deposit R100 even though I deposit at least 30K per month where world sports betting where I barely play sent me 200 and called to wish me and no this is not a promotion for them. On top of that my first 2 deposits werent credited and I had to spend hours of back and forth trying to get them to credit my money to my account. And my birthday bonus I still haven't received. Absolutely terrible. And if you contact support expect them to just end chat without resolving.

Archived