Help Needed

Back when leovegas became avalible in denmark, i signed up. I did a deposit with welcome bonus, that i completed wager on and did also make a withdrawel. Then i made another two deposit where one of them turned into a nice withdrawel of over 10k danish kr. The next day when i tried to log in it just said my account has been blocked. I contacted support and just got told the same thing "i cannot tell you why, but administration has decided to block your account" so i have always just thought that leovegas dont like when people are in profit on their site. 

28 minutes ago, Orzabot said:

Back when leovegas became avalible in denmark, i signed up. I did a deposit with welcome bonus, that i completed wager on and did also make a withdrawel. Then i made another two deposit where one of them turned into a nice withdrawel of over 10k danish kr. The next day when i tried to log in it just said my account has been blocked. I contacted support and just got told the same thing "i cannot tell you why, but administration has decided to block your account" so i have always just thought that leovegas dont like when people are in profit on their site. 

I dont think so this is the reason to block the account.

Archived