Heartbreak

xdresta

I once alot of 5 euro bets on vampires, the game froze so i restarted the game, two spin later i got the bonus won over 2800x but when i restarted the slot it automatically reset the bet Size to 0,20euro bet. So on 5 it would have paid over 14000 euro, but I won arround 570 euro. Still nice but that made me sad for a while

Guest ChronicBull
8 minutes ago, Orzabot said:

I once alot of 5 euro bets on vampires, the game froze so i restarted the game, two spin later i got the bonus won over 2800x but when i restarted the slot it automatically reset the bet Size to 0,20euro bet. So on 5 it would have paid over 14000 euro, but I won arround 570 euro. Still nice but that made me sad for a while

You probably would never have hit that if you left it at 5 euro, slots don't work like that way ;) You can't think everytime like that. For example: you won 500 euro on 1 euro betsize, so 500x right? even if  you did a 10 euro spin it would not have hit that 500x.

10 minutes ago, ChronicBull said:

You probably would never have hit that if you left it at 5 euro, slots don't work like that way ;) You can't think everytime like that. For example: you won 500 euro on 1 euro betsize, so 500x right? even if  you did a 10 euro spin it would not have hit that 500x.

i also think same way

First 5000x congrats @xdresta, you "poor" guy, getting the holy grail on BoD.

And yes, knowing BoD and playing it on various betsizes (0.04-6.50 EUR) and line setups for the last four years, I'd say you're both right thinking like this: On eg. a 20 NOK bet you probably wouldn't have gotten this beauty. Heartbreak? Naaaah, hardly...

Archived