24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a great stream glad it turned out to be a profit thats a huge blessing in itself! This money will be very helpful to everyone and everything effected by Corona. You should be very proud! Donated early in the stream and watched as long as I was awake! Get in boys!

Hi it’s GottaPVP. I’ve literally watched the stream every time you’ve been live since this outbreak started. I’m active in chat and for the 24 hour stream i watched approximately 18 hours of the 24. I lost my job due to this virus and it’s crap however the government are paying me 80% of my wages. 

best part of the stream was when blanco got egg shell in his eye.

I am a consistent Kim stalker on the slots, always tuned in and always fascinated by what you do for not just us the viewers but the community as a Whole, was watching you guys 16+hrs on this stream, the hair going bit by bit to the egg smash challenges. Big well done to yourself and Blanco, the mods and of course Mya for providing the support and the clippers, your face is by far the best part once you looked into the camera and completely bald. WELL DONE Kim and Blanco!!! God Bless and DING DING x Much Love

Complete pair of legends! I’ve watched almost the whole stream apart from a few hours sleep! I can’t pick a single thing I liked the most from the stream, the hair shaving, Kim rigging the wheel so Blanco has more of the eggs 😉 we know your game Kim! 😂 funniest moment that’s up there is one of the last eggs you smashed and Blanco still ended up wearing more of it than any other egg! 

Keep up the great work, ill be tuning in daily!

5 Separate small donations, including part of Megans pocket money.  Watched for almost 19 hours in total, excellent work gentlemen (and Maja).  

Best part of the stream is the new, sexy, Blanco moan which can be used as a follow notification, followed by Kim talking to his chair like a severely disturbed human :)    Well done guys, top class.

Archived