[RESOLVED] Pelaa - Issue With Withdrawal Now over 72Hrs

jesty999

I am finding this really hard to believe and am just getting Fobbed off by thier online chat customer services....  And they dont answer the phone when you ring the number.

I signed up to Pelaa using a CG Stream Link (Not sure I should mention who here),

I have made serveral deposits some with bonus and some without, I have also had 1 prevoius cash out which was paid within 24hrs.

So the issue in question is, I made a deposit without any bonus funds attached and won 900x on Jamming Jars, only 0.40p Stake but still, I have tried to cash out £350 on the 7/3/2020 @ 22.07 and have still not recieved the funds.

I messaged the Customer support after 24 hrs and was told that processing times are upto 72hrs, I again contacted after 48hrs and was again told that until 72hrs were up that they could not raise it as an issue. ( I was polite throught the whole conversation)

I contacted them this morning (80hrs Approximatly) and even thou I sent them a screen shot of thier FAQ showing withdrawals 24-72 hours, was told that there was nothing that could be done until 13/03/2020 so basically 144Hrs, and therefore again got FOBBED off.....

This is completly unacceptable and am asking for someones advice on what to do...  I feel like I am being Robbed!!!!!!!

I have spoken with the Streamer and they have essured me that this is Normal for Pelaa!

It is a Good site but can be slow withdrawals..  They also don't count Weekends within thier Processing times.

With that now cleared up I am happy to go about my business :)

Cheers

• Skylined87 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Pelaa - Issue With Withdrawal Now over 72Hrs

They have done same thing to me several times. And now on top of that Pelaa is charging me €40 to withdraw €2000 using skrill.

Got onto them and they basically said that skrill is charging them so the processing fee is 2%. Basically for every €1000 they charge you €20.

I am a twitch streamer so ive used them for a while now but as of now Pelaa is on a ban list.

Withdrawals are just too slow and charges are disgraceful    

Archived