NHL By Oxelleth

oxelleth

1 minute ago, oxelleth said:

You should be happy with every penny won!!

I made that mistake in the beginning to bet to many matches in one combination, that made me loose a lot. Change strat and started to make money :) I mostly play singles or 4matches with tripplesystem!

So what's ur profit and how much you bet on a single, and what type of bet system u play most? H2h, handicap etc? I never play handicap because it's abit confusing.

Just now, Modnationx said:

So what's ur profit and how much you bet on a single, and what type of bet system u play most? H2h, handicap etc? I never play handicap because it's abit confusing.

around 5k this year so far. depends, somwhere between 10-100 euros!

a lot of HCP and 1x2 and livebetting!

Try to figure HCP out, that boost the odds and outcome a lot :)

This has nothing to do with sport but I think this has huge value, and wanted to share, I put some on it because I heard alot about it and that it will happen, why not take chance, and for people who don't read swedish it's about this timothiee guy will play as guest in the new friends serie before 2022!

20200305_151415.jpg

1 hour ago, Modnationx said:

This has nothing to do with sport but I think this has huge value, and wanted to share, I put some on it because I heard alot about it and that it will happen, why not take chance, and for people who don't read swedish it's about this timothiee guy will play as guest in the new friends serie before 2022!

20200305_151415.jpg

Thank you! But please remove this from my thread with only NHL :) glgl

Archived