Leo Vegas

Muikis83uk

Hello everyone,just need little advice to help my out resolve problem with Leo Vegas.On November 10 play slot game Cashzuma got bonus on 1£ stake.start my bonus game to play and on 8 spin has been disconnected. Can’t load game back more then to 2 weeks. Made contact with LeoVegas technical advice,told me waiting response from provider.today got email The Gaming Provider have closed the game round allowing you to continue playing the game. Please find the below round details.

Round ID: 16124303835
Stake: £1.00 GBP
Free Rounds Awarded: 15
Free Rounds Played: 15
Total Win To Be Credited: £95.70 

The winnings of £95.70 have now been credited to you manually from our side.                                                 Me Type back email:Hello thanks for email.just let yuo know I am not happy how it’s been done by manually edit credit I know it’s more then 95.70£ and I am still not finished my bonus free spins .so how it’s can tell my winning any chance to get screenshots from provider on the winning each spin ???? I will see how much will be thanks. ? and this game been retrigged by 5extra spin me only done 8 spin in total and winning been 156£ when it’s been disconnected so now waiting for approval for paid table each spin.leovegas wanna take my winnings no way ???

1253793C-33EA-4234-AFCE-C9053F4AD4C6.png

8C61E35F-2CBA-4138-813F-8202FFD16822.png

Archived