No sign of 40 free spin on bonanza (resolved)

sharpe1

Hey,i made at 10 euro bet on the bonanza event on tuesday,and should have received my 40 free spins on bonanza yesterday,but still havent gotten anything. Tryed to contact leovegas but they said i was not on the list of people who have won free spins. Like what? This has nothing to do about that,like kim said everyone should receive 40 free spins if a minimum bet of 10 euro was made on the bonanza event,so no clue what to do. Letsgiveitaspin has not replyed yet on facebook or on twitch either!

Saw several people complaining on stream yesterday about the same issue,and i think they got it solved when letsgiveitaspin saw it. So what to do?

18 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Heya mate,

The spins are credited during the afternoon. I havn't been on Facebook yet today, I check CG first, then Facebook and Twitch PMs usually don't even reach me as they get filtered. Will give you a heads up here when the freespins are credited. :) 

Thats totally fine,if they usually are credited in the afternoon,it is still 2 days since i made the bet :) ill check by later and see if they are credited.  Oh and yeah,do you have my leovegas email in case you need to ask them to credit my account? Cause im not using the same email as im registered with here :)

Archived