Big up nick slots and hi guys...

rickzorrr

Hey guys I'm Rick...

I regularly watch nick slots on YouTube and are also subscribed..I only just came across this site today and wanted to get good advise and tips and tricks I guess...also share my knowledge should I know any you all don't already lol...I have watched a few other streamers on YouTube but I'm sorry I don't know your names but big up love all them big wins...makes me hate u all just a little inside especially when SOMEONE goes to make a cup of tea and comes back to be 1200 pounds richer...top win nice one....anyway I guess as a introduction I waffled on ( and I thought weed made u talk a lot not type a lot) lol....I'm English, live in leeds. My favourite slot is probably a mix between 3 / 4 ..gonzo, Jack and beanstalk and zeuse 3 or big bad Wolf them 2 are tie game my biggest win so far is on £2 stake I won £349.

My biggest achievement I managed to win from no deposit free spins playing a wager requirement of ..... £15000. That's no typo 15 grand...I was doing £100 spins..after playing the 15k I still had 3300 ish in my balance...unfortunately only £200 maximum payout but I beat that.

See pic £100 stake 3k in bank.

Also a pic of the big win.

Thanks for listening and I already luv u lol

Screenshot_20160606-212644.png

Screenshot_20160623-010701.png

Archived