Europatipset and Stryktipset 3rd and 5th of October

LetsGiveItASpin

Hey guys,

I've put up the team for Stryktipset and as there's a jackpot on Thursday I put up Europatipset for that one as well. In case the teams get full early I might make one more.

As always feel free to come with suggestions and Swedes can join in using the link below:

https://spela.svenskaspel.se/spela-tillsammans/bli-medlem/65dd60e7-8be1-4ec0-8848-94567c38f074

Europatipset, Thursday:

ef6c4cd36680e6adda41b934d2ec1a4a.png
Stryktipset, Saturday:
:c5b6c1a551ebcbaffa4b0ea1a851538c.png

I have a question about the bets (just started betting sports). In the final bets overview you got the "1 x 2". You got different bets:

- Only the 1 is green

- Only the 2 is green

- Both 1 and 2 are green

- 1, x and 2 are green

Does this mean you placed a bet on the green onces? So on some matches you placed a bet for the 1 and for the x and for the 2? But on some macthes only a bet on the 1 etc?

15 hours ago, wowpunten said:

I have a question about the bets (just started betting sports). In the final bets overview you got the "1 x 2". You got different bets:

- Only the 1 is green

- Only the 2 is green

- Both 1 and 2 are green

- 1, x and 2 are green

Does this mean you placed a bet on the green onces? So on some matches you placed a bet for the 1 and for the x and for the 2? But on some macthes only a bet on the 1 etc?

That's correct, this is like a 13 game acca where some games I bet all outcomes, in those games we're hoping for the underdog to win.

If you dident think about it yet, it feels like a "Helgardering" on Newcastle-Manchester U

Arsenal and City feels like the best "spikar" but the most booring aswell ^^ maby 1X on Arsenal (if we can afford)

Kalmar FF-AFC Eskilstuna is also a "Helgardering" or 1X might be enought

Djurgården – Hammarby is a typical derby and Djurgården dont win those. but this time maby its time? 1X2 is nice then.

-

Manchester U
Newcastle

-

Manchester U

Archived