Create a free help platform

Andy Fox

I was just thinking about something and would like your input on it.

I was thinking about creating a platform like a site or just an application for the browser or the phone where anyone can get help from real people for free. For people worrying about their gambling or people who just want to talk to someone live and get advices etc. 

I fucked my life up for good and I know there are no other way for me than to look forward and do my best as allways and keep going.

So what If I could use my experience to help people in the same situation to give my life a new meaning by helping others. 

I was thinking about creating a powerfull but easy tool so anyone can see and follow how much they gamble for and give them a clear overview to maybe prevent it getting out of controll etc. 

Offer a live chat where people thats been in the same situation as me and recovered can also sit and talk with people in need of help. 

The tool I want to create is for ANYONE to use to be offered that clear overview without having any data etc saved and quick buttons to click for help and advices or live chat etc. 

What do you guys think would you want to have a tool like this that can show you clear graphs over how much you play deposit/withdrawal how much time you spent and so on. 

And this tool would be 100% free no data saved to external databases and noone will be able to trace you. And even maybe a chanse to register. 

I think there are already many places which are able to provide advice and probably from people more qualified and thus better able to help.

Likewise if you want a good tool for tracking your gambling then use slot tracker.

But an idea for a tool to help someone with a gambling problem is some mass "take a break" or self exclusion tool. It wouldn't be a trivial piece of work but is certainly technically achieveable.

Archived