Leovegas - overall bad experience

wertygo

1. After cashout they wanted confirmation picture of my Skrill account. Ok. Basic stuff. Sent them a pic from my phone. Got quite a fast answer - they need to see logo. Ok no problem. There weren't an option to send the pic again and after some chat with support and basic answer to clear cache, which amazingly worked this time I was able to send the pic. Been almost a week now and they haven't  accepted the screenshot. When the screenshot wasn't right , got an answer right away, now I have to wait.

2. It's from July. Played Cashzuma slot, got bonus on 60c. Chose my bonus between 2 offers, reels started spinning and then game just crashed and didn't  load again on any platform, loading was stuck at 0%. Contacted support, got all the basic answers - clear cache and yada yada. Clearly nothing worked and they said they have to contact game devs. This was on 27 july. Week went, no answer so I contacted support on 4th of August, no answer.  And now 18th, over 3 weeks radio silent. Oh game loaded (60c was still base bet but no bonus, usually it starts at 2€) at some point when they were still answering me and gave me a green light to play but game crashed soon again. Someone had the same problem when doing bonus hunt and closed the game. Got an answer right away said it was players fault for not finishing the game round. That's not right, I'd like to see them do that  to their dear affiliates .

Money train crashed also after bonus buy, but they fixed it fast and game just paid  me the win. Was happy with quick fix. It seems like they help you when it's convenient  for them

Archived