5 scatters and I won this!

Geordiemag1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, casumatic said:

Honestly, when it's as hard to get the bonuses as it is on these megaways games, they should make it so you atleast get like 50x or some shit on it. I absolutely despise the fact you can do 2000 spins for a bonus on these games and then get a 10x win.

Yeah its brutal!
I almost want this to happen to Nick so it makes the fail video.... :tf:

13 minutes ago, PrimeSlots said:

Yeah its brutal!
I almost want this to happen to Nick so it makes the fail video.... :tf:

I wouldn't wish this on anyone tbh, but I get your point. It's so tedious playing to get a bonus on a game like bonanza, when you can sit for an hour straight and not get it. That's next level stupid in itself, but when you then get a 7x win it's over the top stupid.

The way I see it, a bonus should be some sort of guarantee you will win something that's not less than the 20x win you had in the base game. 

4 minutes ago, casumatic said:

I wouldn't wish this on anyone tbh, but I get your point. It's so tedious playing to get a bonus on a game like bonanza, when you can sit for an hour straight and not get it. That's next level stupid in itself, but when you then get a 7x win it's over the top stupid.

The way I see it, a bonus should be some sort of guarantee you will win something that's not less than the 20x win you had in the base game. 

Understand where you're coming from, that's variance though I guess....

Just now, PrimeSlots said:

Understand where you're coming from, that's variance though I guess....

It's just a matter of online slots not being like the slots you play on landbased. You tend to play a lot more spins on the online slots. Atleast most do. Like the slots that used to sit in shops and shit, you would do 10-20 spins and move the fuck on. People don't do that online. That's why looking at it as single spins is kinda wrong. It's a series of spins, where people rarely do less than 100 or atleast 50 spins before they move on to the next slot. In many occasions people do hundreds of spins on the same slot, knowing it takes on average 150-500 spins for most slots to bonus. 

I understand that it's the variance and volatility, but hell, take the RTP out of the base game and put it into the low paying bonuses to create some sort of guarantee then, so you dont leave a bonus feeling disappointed every damn time you get one. 

It's like when Nick won 0 on Break Da Bank Again and the screen said "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON €0" I mean come the fuck on.. 

Archived