[GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just wanted to update you on the Bandit's bug, this was resolved and patched within 8 hours of us becoming aware of the issue. (Monday: 18/3/2019)

The issue was a very rare occurrence hence it was not found in testing. To explain it as basically as I can, the error occurred because of two scatters on one particular reel were read from the Scatter (one of which was out of view) and deducted the amount from the countdown. From that point forward the game was out of sync with the server instruction and jumped to level 2 (graphically) but as the server had not sent the retrigger the x27 returned to an x4 and the game completed on the last of the 8 spins. We go to extreme measures with our testing internally and with our partners, this issue really was a needle in a haystack of game results we had seen and certified.

We are glad that The Bandit found this issue as some players may not have seen this as an issue and may not have reported it to customer support so soon.

As mentioned the issue has been fixed and was installed on Leo Vegas on Monday. Apologies to any players that experienced this first hand, if you did rest assure the server payment for that spin was correct and the malfunction, in this case, does not void any payout.

Kind regards

Nik and the BTG Team

Just now, Skylined87 said:

UPDATE 20/03/2019: Spins have been credited, including those who messaged me. Next batch of spins will be credited on Friday as promotion is closing tomorrow. All newly signed up players will be credited spins on Friday as well.

Is it only for people registred using Kims/CGs affliate link? I didnt got any spins :(

7 minutes ago, demi42 said:

Is it only for people registred using Kims/CGs affliate link? I didnt got any spins :(

You get 20 instead of 50 spins if you're not registered through Kim/CG affil link.
Also, if you can't play The Final Countdown, you get the spins in Reactoonz. 

If you opted in but not received the spins, send me a PM with your LeoVegas email.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:54, LetsGiveItASpin said:

All wins will be double checked, if you're running close to a cash prize could be good to write down the date and timestamp if it doesn't show in the picture itself :) 

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:25, maferonimo said:

Here is my x716,8 win on 0.20€ in the basegame. Nice shit. Sorry Hit.Screenshot_20190314-140626.thumb.png.ae295b1dbdb7019a244882efb074803b.png

Got that hit at the 14.03.19 at 14.06, with 96% battery power left. :)

Archived