Extra Chilli. Stuck in game round, winnings dissapeared?

TheScatterPirate

So on 3 oktober I was playing the Extra Chilli game on my mobile phone trough casumo.com when I managed to roll in the H O T. After that I gambled my spins to 12, after that 16 and then 20 spins.. I thought 20 would do so I clicked the "collect".. then my phone lost connection to the internet for a short time I think, and it kicked me out of the game.. As soon as I went back in I get this message saying "recovering unfinished game round" I click the okay, and I get a new popup saying: Congratulations you won 8 free spins (wait what! I gambled it up to 20).

Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEM0z-HqR-A

So when I click "OK" to start the spins a new popup shows: Incorrect sequence of messages., Now as soon as this happened I went to the livechat and said I was stuck in a gameround.. I got told that I need to clear cookies, etc try different browser.. it all did not help. They said they would contact Big Time Gaming to get it solved etcetera.

So every now and then I would go back on casumo and try to go back in extra chilli to see if they maybe solved it.. After 2 or 3 weeks suddenly I went into extra chilli and nothing happened, the game just opened up as normal.. I instantly went back to livechat and asked what was going on and what happened to my gameround that got stuck (I know BTG arent supposed to go void for 90 days).

I then mailed them multiple times asking how the progress went, if they had any updates.. nothing really helpfull untill today I got an e-mail saying: We can't retrieve the game round and BTG cant do it either. But since you had 20 free spins in extra chilli, and we can't give you spins on there.. we willl give you some free spins on Jamming jars.

REALLY CASUMO?

I trigger a 20 free spin feature with unlimited multiplier that can pay insanely good and it gets replaced for some normal basegame spins in a completely different game?

Also @Big Time Gaming officialwhat happened to the money that I was going to win that spin? How are you not able to locate the spin using my Account ID, Operator, Round ID the Initiated time etc? Because I had this exact same problem on Leovegas in the first week of where Extra Chilli launched and back then they managed to find the bonus round and added these funds to my account.

5 minutes ago, TheScatterPirate said:

So on 3 oktober I was playing the Extra Chilli game on my mobile phone trough casumo.com when I managed to roll in the H O T. After that I gambled my spins to 12, after that 16 and then 20 spins.. I thought 20 would do so I clicked the "collect".. then my phone lost connection to the internet for a short time I think, and it kicked me out of the game.. As soon as I went back in I get this message saying "recovering unfinished game round" I click the okay, and I get a new popup saying: Congratulations you won 8 free spins (wait what! I gambled it up to 20).

Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEM0z-HqR-A

So when I click "OK" to start the spins a new popup shows: Incorrect sequence of messages., Now as soon as this happened I went to the livechat and said I was stuck in a gameround.. I got told that I need to clear cookies, etc try different browser.. it all did not help. They said they would contact Big Time Gaming to get it solved etcetera.

So every now and then I would go back on casumo and try to go back in extra chilli to see if they maybe solved it.. After 2 or 3 weeks suddenly I went into extra chilli and nothing happened, the game just opened up as normal.. I instantly went back to livechat and asked what was going on and what happened to my gameround that got stuck (I know BTG arent supposed to go void for 90 days).

I then mailed them multiple times asking how the progress went, if they had any updates.. nothing really helpfull untill today I got an e-mail saying: We can't retrieve the game round and BTG cant do it either. But since you had 20 free spins in extra chilli, and we can't give you spins on there.. we willl give you some free spins on Jamming jars.

REALLY CASUMO?

I trigger a 20 free spin feature with unlimited multiplier that can pay insanely good and it gets replaced for some normal basegame spins in a completely different game?

Also @Big Time Gaming officialwhat happened to the money that I was going to win that spin? How are you not able to locate the spin using my Account ID, Operator, Round ID the Initiated time etc? Because I had this exact same problem on Leovegas in the first week of where Extra Chilli launched and back then they managed to find the bonus round and added these funds to my account.

Maybe @Casumo Andy can help with this?

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. It seems they tried to first resolve your issue with some basic troubleshooting, which we have to do before we escalate it towards the game provider - big time gaming in this case. All results will be saved on their server and they will then be able to see what happened and send us the result of the investigation.

I am afraid that I am not able to see the exact details of your case as I do not have your Casumo username and we can not discuss any private information on this forum either. I would suggest you email us again on hey@casumo.com and send the link of this article in your email so they know that I informed you to email us again. I'll then be able to give you a much clearer answer to your case.

Let's talk soon!

Ive spoken with multiple people in Livechat and through e-mail multiple people from Casumo team have messaged me. I told on the first Chat that I had with livechat that i experienced this exact same issue before and requested if they could contact Big Time Gaming (Which is exactly what my first e-mail that I got said) "We forwarded it to big time gaming". 

I just want to see a picture SIMILAR to this one but from the spin that I made on 2nd of oktober on Extra chilli through Casumo..1737927483_Whiterabbittrigger.thumb.PNG.e5e2eeeaca1edbbd7f60c8294359237a.PNG

Archived