Rhino Megaways

SweFjorod

To explain myself what I said that it's allways matematicly better to pick 15 spins starting at x1.

You have a choise,

15 spins, starting at x1

10 spins, starting at x5

5 spins starting at x10

(this is from 4 diamonds, you get more spins with more diamonds)

Ok, why it's matimaticly better to ALLWAYS pick the most spins with a incrising multiplier than less spins and start at a higher multiplier.

Let's say you have a pick

You get 6 spins starting at x1 or 1 spin starting at x5 (This is the same start)

What would you pick ? If you say 1 spin then well, you could get lucky, but with 6 spins you're at a higher chanse to win.

And remember, if you pick the highest spins, it's not that you get more spins added before, it's more spins added at the end, so if you get a bad start of the bonus with low ammount of spins it's over, with higher ammount of spins the better the odds of hitting something, sure if your first spin hits massive it would have been great to start with 5 spins at x10 multiplier, but yeah, matematicly, it's best to pick the most spins every time.

8 hours ago, TheScatterPirate said:

Its always best to go for 5 spins on 10x because on 10x stake you only need to win 10 times your stake in 5 spins to get your 100x back. 

True to a point, but for those bonuses where it starts with 5 dead spins you get 0, but if you start with 15 spins, you only need to get 10 wins on your first 10 spins and you're at 10x with 5 last spins, hey if you're lucky you've had 20 wins on the first 10 spins and you're at 20x with 5 spins, AND the wins you've collected on your first 10 spins is allso added to the total....

For me personally I think that it is predetermined already on the moment you get the bonus. I'm no expert so I cant prove it but for example as soon as you trigger the bonus, I think that the game already knows that if you pick 15x1 you win X€ if you pick 10x5 you will win Y€ and if you pick 5 spins x10 you will win Z€. Probably for the mystery feature it has a somewhat similar thing to where if you pick certain combinations you will win certain amount of euros. So you just have to be lucky that you pick the right ones.. I think all of them can be really bad and super good.

Archived