[SUGGESTION] Problem with Leovegas Campaigns

Mast3rmind0

So I have been playing on Leovegas some time now and I have noticed that I have one annoying problem with the campaigns. I wonder if anyone of you who plays on Leovegas have the same problem?

So usually when there is a campaign you need to play certain slots to earn some freespins and tickets to various prizes. Freespins should be credited to your account next day at 15 pm.  The problem for me is that when I play those campaign games I dont get those freespins. I always have to contact the support and then they check my account and add them manually. This usually takes some time and this is very sad for me and the support :(

Dont get me wrong now...I have always get those freespins but it takes so much time because I play A LOT and I love campaigns. :) It frustrates me that I have to always contact to support to be able to get those rewards that I have earned by playing when those should be added automatically. One time I waited 45 minutes in livechat when they checked my account and calculated how much I had wagered to campaign included games. In the end I got the spins as always but it took so much time. :( Usually it takes between 15 - 25 minutes to check my account and add the spins but sometimes it takes a lot of time because they have to serve other people too and I understand this. Would be so much easier if I dont have to spend hours in livechat every month and I imagine it would be easier for livechat persons too. :D

I have send some emails to Leovegas (finnish one because Im finnish player) considering this issue and they have said that there can sometimes be these problems with the campaigns. But this is not one time problem for me but its every single time. :( Last two campaings that have been on Leovegas has been very frustrating to me because it has taken so much time to contact the livechat when I play those campaign games.  

I know this is a technical issue and therefore I really hope it can be fixed. Thats why I hope Leovegas Tobias or Leovegas support reads this and can check if it can be fixed. :)

I love Leovegas and hope this can be solved. :)

Best Regards, Mast3rmind0

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2017 at 7:43 PM, Mast3rmind0 said:

So I have been playing on Leovegas some time now and I have noticed that I have one annoying problem with the campaigns. I wonder if anyone of you who plays on Leovegas have the same problem?

So usually when there is a campaign you need to play certain slots to earn some freespins and tickets to various prizes. Freespins should be credited to your account next day at 15 pm.  The problem for me is that when I play those campaign games I dont get those freespins. I always have to contact the support and then they check my account and add them manually. This usually takes some time and this is very sad for me and the support :(

Dont get me wrong now...I have always get those freespins but it takes so much time because I play A LOT and I love campaigns. :) It frustrates me that I have to always contact to support to be able to get those rewards that I have earned by playing when those should be added automatically. One time I waited 45 minutes in livechat when they checked my account and calculated how much I had wagered to campaign included games. In the end I got the spins as always but it took so much time. :( Usually it takes between 15 - 25 minutes to check my account and add the spins but sometimes it takes a lot of time because they have to serve other people too and I understand this. Would be so much easier if I dont have to spend hours in livechat every month and I imagine it would be easier for livechat persons too. :D

I have send some emails to Leovegas (finnish one because Im finnish player) considering this issue and they have said that there can sometimes be these problems with the campaigns. But this is not one time problem for me but its every single time. :( Last two campaings that have been on Leovegas has been very frustrating to me because it has taken so much time to contact the livechat when I play those campaign games.  

I know this is a technical issue and therefore I really hope it can be fixed. Thats why I hope Leovegas Tobias or Leovegas support reads this and can check if it can be fixed. :)

I love Leovegas and hope this can be solved. :)

Best Regards, Mast3rmind0

Hi, as you could see in previous topics regarding LeoVegas, they are aware of the many reported things here on forum. I'm sure that in due time they will improve even more :)

Archived