Problem with Leovegas Promotions! [RESOLVED]

WIn10cent

I've played A LOT on LeoVegas. Being a steady LetsGiveItASpin follower, i've always supported the site a lot. But after recent events i've lost all faith in them.

This weekend there was a promotion, get increasingly more free spins on Sam on the Beach for every Beach Memory you trigger. I'm someone who enjoy these types of promotions so i set my mind to it to get 5 beach memories and get the maximum reward of 250 free spins. I spun for a very long time, ended up wasting about 1200-1500kr. And was looking forward to the free spins that would activate today at 15:00. To my suprise, they were not there, i contacted customer support who said, sorry the system has not recognized your Beach Memory spins. HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?

I asked if she could do something else, maybe give me something smaller since she could also see that i played Sam on the Beach for over an hour straight, she said no sorry, nothing i can do. I asked if i could have done something differently, again the answer was no, it was nothing i did wrong, it was the system.

Boy do i feel like a fool.

Use LeoVegas deposit bonuses, they are great, stay away from promotions, they are shady and you may or may not get anything.

Disappointing news Win10cent,

I have had this happen to me on videoslots in different ways but they are always decent esp the free raffle tickets as sometimes they don't work and when contacting them they say they have had problems and get me to load another game for free spins.

I use Casumo, videoslots, & Leovegas, still think Casumo gives you the best deals and seems the most reliable.

Hi Win10cent,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Knowing Leovegas, I'm very confident this will be dealt with and that you'll get what is rightfully yours. Could you PM me your address on Leovegas, and we'll see to that it gets to the right people?

Yeah, i've played on Casumo as well, always reliable! I can understand that everything doesn't work out, but to not give any compensation is just not okay. If i was playing outside of the promotion time, played with the wrong bet or made some other mistake then i could understand not getting anything. This just feels shit. 

Hi WIn10cent,

I'm sorry for your experience with the campaign we had. Without having a check on your account to see what could have happened I cant do much. 

However if you send me the email you use on LeoVegas I will make sure this is being followed up with the provider to both ensure you are compensated if it was an error, but also to prevent similar situations in the future.

I will PM you with an explanation as soon as I've investigated further.

Have a great day!

Archived