5000x Book of Fortune

Alexirl

@Alexirl super win alexirl. Dont see much of book of fortune, but for me its one of the beautys of commenting on people's wins. I get to see games/slots that i would never come accross. Its a learning curve aswel.

Im also learning currencies in that your win of over 25,000 kr is just over 2500 euro's. On a 5 kr stake which is 0.50 euro bet. Please correct me if i am wrong with those numbers.

But overall a cracking win, it would have been nice to see the full screen, but i understand at times the screenshots just cant be taken. Thanks for posting your win up and enjoy your winnings.??.

6 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Alexirl super win alexirl. Dont see much of book of fortune, but for me its one of the beautys of commenting on people's wins. I get to see games/slots that i would never come accross. Its a learning curve aswel.

Im also learning currencies in that your win of over 25,000 kr is just over 2500 euro's. On a 5 kr stake which is 0.50 euro bet. Please correct me if i am wrong with those numbers.

But overall a cracking win, it would have been nice to see the full screen, but i understand at times the screenshots just cant be taken. Thanks for posting your win up and enjoy your winnings.??.

Yeah, if you divide SEK by 10 you get euros, so it was a 2500€ win on 0.50€ bet. Got so excited so forgot to stop the spins on that big hit. Otherwise I would have taken a screenshot of the hit also.

Thanks for commenting on most of my wins!

4 minutes ago, Alexirl said:

Yeah, if you divide SEK by 10 you get euros, so it was a 2500€ win on 0.50€ bet. Got so excited so forgot to stop the spins on that big hit. Otherwise I would have taken a screenshot of the hit also.

Thanks for commenting on most of my wins!

Alexirl thankyou for the breakdown on the sek. And commenting is really enjoyable. Thanks.?.

Archived