Some big wins from an unreal session

xizted

Hello, its about time i become active here now that i had the most unreal session in my lifetime. It all started with 20€ deposit on mr green, 20+20 where you play with you play with your own money first. I dropped down to bonus money by playing space wars before i got a 100x on 0.8 bet, after that i played 0.4-0.6 bets and got a couple of ~50x wins that i dont have the screenshots of. After that i felt like monte owed me a big win, so i played it with 0.6 for ~30 spins before i raised to 1.2€, the very next spin this hit 

0afe15ee3dba2eb88551703a05859e77.png

After that i felt like playing sunny scoops when this hit

cf758764537a7072fbfad6ac2b8fc680.png

Rest of the session i was playing random slots just to wager the money and didnt get anything worthy of a screenshot before i changed to secret of the stones, i played a lot of spins and stayed at the same balance before hitting the first bonus, and my picks were awful, 1x, +2 spins and +3 spins. I put the slot to the background because i thought nothing would hit, how wrong i was. I didnt see what the actual hits were but they were pretty good, i just saw the result and i was a bit shocked. 

e71db446e363ce2e41003cb70b52251f.jpg

After that i didnt get anything as massive, i just played the wager and got a 1.3k withdrawal from a 20€ deposit.

Before this, i was a bit down on slots (~200€) but this deposit took me to profitland big time. This might be an everyday thing for some people but this was the first big win for me when i felt like i couldnt lose.

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Insane run on the slots mate! Well done :D

Thanks dude, i actually got another 1k cashout from an insane hotstreak of blackjack yesterday so im almost 2k profit this week. I also threw a 50€ bullet on break the bank again after your win, on mobile but i didnt get as lucky.xD

Archived