HUGE Win on Wild Flower!!!

8 hours ago, Macca Slots said:

Finally a very respectable big win on this slot!

Macca as a huge fan of this slot and design take on board the big money isn't in that bonus it is in the multiplier ladder climbing bonus of course. It's a nice 1000 x win but that's very standard  and 1000 x is something dangerous high voltage paid a thousand times to me. The reason wildflower is incredible is because of the SUPER BONUS potential but one of the most volatile BTG slots like most of them. It goes upto 888 x multiplier on the superbonus, that's like getting 2 angels in lil devil, almost impossible but it's there. Just incase you didn't know this will shock you, the ladder bonus can pay over 150 000 x stake, more than dead or alive 2 and the triple 8 X wild in the base game upto a max win of 44, 000 x stake!!! I hope to do more uploads on this game myself. Uploaded a couple of 2000 x wins on the multiplier ladder bonus. Just take patience and multiple sessions on a slot this volatile to see it's real magic. Hope this is useful to readers. Wild flower is so under  rated!!

Edited by Slotwin excitement channel
Spelling