Wanted Scam How to fuck is this an rdp?

1 hour ago, berlingamble said:

This is a straight 19k loss 

How can this game pay so insanely bad?

Screenshot_20240830-020601.png

Screenshot_20240830-020558.png

Screenshot_20240830-020554.png

Screenshot_20240830-020548.png

I'm guessing these are the Middle bonus at 200x? If so, that bonus is extremely volatile, and will usually end in sub 20x win.  I'd say this streak of results is not out of the ordinary.

Hacksaws should be played while treading carefully, smaller bets than normal is the order of the day with these...

Maybe time to consider taking a break? Looks like a big chunk of wager and losses, stay safe dude.

• Like 2

You are playing an extremely volatile slot. Most people dont like this volatility, although they think they do. People dont like it because of what happens to you, you can lose a lot.

Furthermore I agree with the above, you play very high stakes and maybe its time to take a break.

• Like 2

This is wanted in a nutshell. Played it since release back in 2021 and my best spun in duel bonus is 1700x and my best duel buy is 1500x, I have also never had more than 3 wild reels. I have spun in over 15 dead bonuses as well, the best one was 800x and as far as I can remember all the others has been below 200x. Never had a full screen of wilds in the train bonus either. Its a hit or miss slot and damn it's hard to hit. If I were you I would stop playing this game for a good while. 

• Like 2

I do love Wanted though i only ever play it for a set amount of spins or set bottom line as like everyone says it is volatile as heck - but i do also think this post highlights an under talked about issue of can these new super-volatile slots still be played in the same way as older, original slots??

To my mind, the volatility range on some new games has gone so high that my 15 minutes of play is now essentially no different in sample size to someone else's 15 hours of play - to crack the volatility ranges on something like Wanted you need tens of thousands of hours of play PER DAY lol! 

In the old days of slots, i know it wasn't 100% true yet there was a fairly genuine aspect that if you sat there long enough on a losing slot you could often grind back to near even or to an acceptable loss level - but the massive ranges on new slots now make that completely obsolete - any grinding is likely just further total loss.

This is why i think alot of new slots need to be approached with a different mindset & style of play - to my mind, dipping in & out quick is now the best way. Bonus buys are another aspect of new slots that seem designed to just drain bankrolls quicker, and again i think bonus buying play needs to be approached totally differently compared to just regular spin playing. Even the new little things for spinning like 'XBet' or 'Scatter Boost' can still have a majorly underappreciated impact on RTP and bankroll management.

• Like 1