How much is this win ?

Is the multiplier not calculated as follows: 30 + 30= 60, 60 x 30 = 1800? And if so it should be 1,44 x 1800 = 2592 euro payout. It does not look that big tho so I am not sure if I calculated it right. But if the multi is correct (x1800) then it should be correct. 

Post the replay too, maybe it will make more sense then. 

• Boom 1

nolimitcity.com/replay/ukibamuzusagisopubaradamupurutinisowarobinudetozazipakoa

here is link , then it should be even higher , i thought that if multipliers are in the same column they just count as one, if they  count as 30+30 then it should be even higher 🤷‍♂️

But the base win is for sure 1,44€ right ?

3 of that symbol are 0.12€ and there are 12 ways ?

8 minutes ago, Zan paulinic said:

nolimitcity.com/replay/ukibamuzusagisopubaradamupurutinisowarobinudetozazipakoa

here is link , then it should be even higher , i thought that if multipliers are in the same column they just count as one, if they  count as 30+30 then it should be even higher 🤷‍♂️

But the base win is for sure 1,44€ right ?

3 of that symbol are 0.12€ and there are 12 ways ?

Yes the base win is 1.44 euros. I thought it was if they are on the same reel its additive, so 30 + 30, and if they are on different reels its multiplicative. 

3 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Yes the base win is 1.44 euros. I thought it was if they are on the same reel its additive, so 30 + 30, and if they are on different reels its multiplicative. 

So the payout for this spin 453.84 € is definitly not corect right ?

and i write to the support 3 times and i always get the same answer that everything is correct 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, SNcA said:

You have 61 ways on the first reel (30+1+30) 2 ways on the second reel and 31(30+1) ways on the third reel.

In total that's 61*2*31=3782 ways.

3782*0.12 per way = 453.84

So the way I counted the ways are not correct I guess. I have thought wrong about this game for a real long time :D