Hey Hey Hey!

I've been here for over 7 years and have read and seen a lot. Lots of new people, lots of familiar people. And always great sweepstakes that are really fair for us. And thanks for the luck I've had winning so many times.

What I really wonder is why the moderators participate here. Of course I know the rules. They are not exempt :). So they don't get any money either?? ( i dont know it), which of course is none of my business :).

I don't know how many people are here, but I think many play with low stakes and are always happy when they win.

That's not hostility, not at all, I just wouldn't do it as a moderator, but that's just my opinion. Don't take offense to it! Much love ❤️

Edited by chrizztospinja
edited
6 hours ago, chrizztospinja said:

Hey Hey Hey!

I've been here for over 7 years and have read and seen a lot. Lots of new people, lots of familiar people. And always great sweepstakes that are really fair for us. And thanks for the luck I've had winning so many times.

What I really wonder is why the moderators participate here. Of course I know the rules. They are not exempt :). So they don't get any money either?? ( i dont know it), which of course is none of my business :).

I don't know how many people are here, but I think many play with low stakes and are always happy when they win.

That's not hostility, not at all, I just wouldn't do it as a moderator, but that's just my opinion. Don't take offense to it! Much love ❤️

People employed by CG do not participate in the giveaways. If someone is moderator here, it's voluntary work they're doing so they can participate. Hope that clears it!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

People employed by CG do not participate in the giveaways. If someone is moderator here, it's voluntary work they're doing so they can participate. Hope that clears it!

thanks a lot for that clarification! @Skylined87 ❤️

Hopefully they will get some good things, for they good work  🍌

• Trophy 1