Playtech - €1000 Worth Of GoGift Vouchers + 2 x Playstation 5's - Birthday Stream Giveaway

Thank you Playtech, this is a great giveaway!!

I Really like the possibility of winning big…

The boooring part is the picking of A B C D.. I have never liked this part.. Hard for me to win now, but i am at least honest. 🥳

Edited by Anden
Changed my mind…

Thanks playtech for setting up this giveaway! Very nice!

Only seen who wants to be a millionaire video poker on stream, it looks like you guys are going to hit a quads (main hand) or a royal real soon. GL

Hi everyone,

Big thanks to Playtech for the awesome birthday gifts! I love the high bet options on Leo, letting Kim chase his Vegas video poker dreams live. The Millionaire Video Poker is thrilling, but getting into the bonus round is a bit tricky with the specific card combinations. It would be cool if the bonus triggered with trips of Aces or face cards.

Haven’t tried "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" yet, but it looks fun. I’ll definitely play it next session. Watching Kim go all-in is always a blast!

Thanks again, Playtech, for the great experience and giveaway!

Cheers!

Thankyou playtech for that huge giveaway!!

Also happy birthday to you two.

I havent played it my self yet but from watching it on stream I like the 3 steps  (wehre 2 are played live) I thing its better than the normal live video poker from i believe ev ?. I will devenetly try it out -

Thankyou playtech for that huge giveaway!!

Also happy birthday to you two.

I havent played it my self yet but from watching it on stream I like the 3 steps  (wehre 2 are played live) I thing its better than the normal live video poker from i believe ev ?. I will devenetly try it out -

Edited by Dragonking_OG

Thank you Playtech for this huge giveaway!

So far I wasn't the luckiest one but with this extra bonus option included in the game it makes much more exciting. Watched more the guys playing then I did but deffinitely gond go for a big round next month)

Thank you Playtech for the giveaway opportunity.  

I love that the payouts are the most fair out of others I've tried. With a good RTP. much better than normal video poker with the added bonus feature. Please continue to make similar based games with the added magic touch.

Thank you Playtech for running this giveaway in commemoration of Big Jaffa and Little Jaffa!

I love the introduction of a side game, you can leave it if you don't want to play it, but it adds a little bit of excitement. Also, as @Joofy mentioned, the outside, slim to none chance of the boys drilling a €1m win is such a nice thought, hope it happens one day.