Playtech - €1000 Worth Of GoGift Vouchers + 2 x Playstation 5's - Birthday Stream Giveaway

Thank you playtech for the giveaway!!

what i love when i play this is defo the bonus round chance aswell as just playing the cards! 

I have had a few good bonus rounds whilst playing millionaire video poker and it adds an extra thrill you dont get from any other video poker game 😆

Good luck everyone in the giveaway!!!

And Happy Birthday Kim & Hampe!! 🎉🥳

Thank you so much Playtech for doing this giveaway! :)

Millionare video Poker seem to go on the right way for live games. Im not a big fan of live games, to slow for my taste but millionare video poker do i like. It fun to see Kim and hampus play it with high stakes. 

Thanks playtech, awesome giveaway!

Millionare video poker looks to be a great game with some cool new concepts, the bonus can get really exiting. Seems pretty volatile though! Can always be a good thing but you know... And happy birthday kim and hampe! 

Thanks for the birthday gifts Playtech!, haven't had the chance to win big but in the future hopefully I can win.

Millionaire Video Poker is awesome, not as boring as other live video pokers around. 

Thank you Playtech for the generous Giveaway! 

I love the Millionaire Video Poker, the Concept adds a lot of more Fun to the "Vanilla" Video Poker Playing. I like the Concept of an additional Bonus Feature and I hope you Guys will develop the Feature in the Future, for example adding different Bonus Features or adding any more Volatility to it.

First a happy birthday to both of you!

I would like to thank Playtech for the giveaway, you guys rock and help the stream and us out a lot!
Then my thoughts about Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker, I think it is a great upgrade to normal video poker, very exciting to watch and incredible content for streams. Keep up the good works guys!

- Best regards Indy, TheIndyAjax on youtube

Thank you Playtech for the giveaway!

MVP Live is a fun game, I like how you can play 100 hands at once and the effect when all the cards and hands are revealed. I like the bonus game and that it's the first live video poker that ties the poker game and chance to win big with the millionaire bonus game.

Thanks so much Playtech for the giveaway and supporting the real dossers! 

Millionaire Video poker feels like a real evolution on the classic video poker game. It really gives the game a nice twist. The only thing I would love to see in future Playtech games like this is a secret "hot mode" like some slots have. That would increase the excitement to new heights. 

Thanks Playtech for the giveaway. Way more than anyone could expect. The vest thing about the game is, that you have managed to make it fast paced and intresging, even though video poker could be somewhat boring. You made it entertaining and a great time to gamble on. 

Thanks!

Legends playtech 

Millionaire video poker is really exciting and good fun and very fair love watching it and cant get enough of it even went to work late one morning cause I didn't sleep cause I was watching you guys play video poker! Lmao