Playtech - €1000 Worth Of GoGift Vouchers + 2 x Playstation 5's - Birthday Stream Giveaway

On 17/07/2024 at 08:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

streamer-1000x350-playtech (1).png

During the birthday stream, Kim and Hampus will be playing some Millionaire Video Poker. 

What you need to do to be eligible for giveaway:

- Post a comment in this thread thanking Playtech for the giveaway
- Share your thoughts about Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker

How we will draw the winners:

We'll put all the names who've fulfilled above requirements onto a wheel and spin it live on stream.

Thread will close at 00:00 CET today.

Thank so much Playtech for the giveaway today so generous,  Love Millionaire poker best game 

Shout out to Playtech for this insane giveaway, thanks guys, very much appreciated.
Feedback: It looks clean, you can play all kind of types of poker, e.g. jacks or better and deuces wild. The interface is easy to use and if you like you can even chat with the dealer, which are always very friendly folks. What makes it different to other video poker games? There is a special feature, which you trigger with a specific set of dealt cards: The Millionaire Bonus Round. You then go to the multiple choice questions which you then randomly pick, with occasional help (like the real millionaire game which we all know from TV). What would be sick but obviously not possible is to make it skill based, like actuall questions haha, apart from that is really nice, even though I am not a huge fan of table games myself (I prefer slots), this ranks for me above games like baccarat, crazy time and monopoly live.

Edited by TomEnTim
On 01/07/2024 at 22:35, LetsGiveItASpin said:

I will play Vikings Go To Egypy By Yggdrasil - With doing a few bonus buys for 20-30 minutes Your challenge is to guess the biggest x win received during that amount of time in the comments below - IMPORTANT You must follow the rule below.

If you want to try the game for real money you can find it HERE.

(5x €100 Go Gift Giftcards)

*ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Watch Letsgiveitaspin stream on 29/05/2024 and 30/05/2024
2. Guess the biggest x win on the game when it will be played on stream, top 5 closest guesses get €100 Go Gift Giftcard!

All instructions and when exactly the game will be played will be given on stream.

To submit your guess for the Guess The Win post your guess in the comments by typing the number only (e.g., my guess is 501X, so you type): 501 Please refrain from including any additional characters, such as €/X or anything else, in your message.

4 hours ago, nonowitz said:

Thank you Playtech for arraging this very generous giveaway 🤩🥳

Millionaire Video Poker has been a very needed upgrade for basic video poker. Triggering bonuses is very unique and clever idea from Playtech. I've played it a few times but still chasing the best bonus. 

Thank you Playtech for arraging this very generous giveaway 🤩🥳

Millionaire Video Poker has been a very needed upgrade for basic video poker. Triggering bonuses is very unique and clever idea from Playtech. I've played it a few times but still chasing the best bonus. 

On 17/07/2024 at 13:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

streamer-1000x350-playtech (1).png

During the birthday stream, Kim and Hampus will be playing some Millionaire Video Poker. 

What you need to do to be eligible for giveaway:

- Post a comment in this thread thanking Playtech for the giveaway
- Share your thoughts about Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker

How we will draw the winners:

We'll put all the names who've fulfilled above requirements onto a wheel and spin it live on stream.

Thread will close at 00:00 CET today.

Let’s goooooo! 

Thank you Playtech.

Millionaire video poker has an exciting bonus round that allows you to get some profit even from a losing hand. Overall a fun and unique way to play video poker.

Thank u so much to Playtech!!! ❤️

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker is a new nice vision of online video poker, that makes video poker even more interesting. And im sure kim and hampus is going to win 40k+ later tonight!  + i like the usual high rtp that is on video poker. for example the 98.98% rtp on Double Double on Millionaire video poker ❤️

Thanks Playtech for being a provider who actually gives back to players. Extremely refreshing. 

I really enjoy the concept of adding in the bonus rounds to the live game. I think that my only thing would be somehow allowing a lifeline to stay later on in the bonus rounds. Not just get used up on the first couple with no elimination possible. I definitely enjoy watching Kim and Hampe go nuts on it though. 

Thank you Playtech for this amazing giveaway!😍🙈

I think Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker is a fantastic blend of video poker with the excitement of the popular TV show. The graphics are engaging, and the gameplay is smooth. It adds a fresh twist to traditional poker, making it more enjoyable and smooth at the same time with live dealer

Spoiler

First of all - concratz boooyz! ☺️

And then I want to say thank you to playtech for the birthday present!!

Haven't played Millionaire Video Poker, but it looks like a very fun live version of basic video poker with a very nice bonus game. It seems to be difficult, if not impossible to get the bonus. But if you succeed - good for you!

Thank you play tech for the giveaway and for supporting letsgiveitaspin. 

I’ve been really enjoying the game, the bonus round is interactive and fun and it’s very innovative using the cards dealt to trigger the bonus. It adds another layer of excitement when watching the cards come out.

Thank you again and keep up the great releases.  

Thank you Playtech for the giveaway!

I very rarely play live games but there's some games that are a lot of fun to watch. This is one of them, a successful combination IMO. Brings me back memories when i watched the show haha 😄 

Thank you playtech for the giveaway! 

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Video Poker is a great game that  combines the elements of poker with the iconic quiz show. You did a great job combining one of the best game and an iconic tv show, and is nice that you can get a bonus in the game even if you don’t hit anything big you can still win big.

43 minutes ago, TomEnTim said:

Shout out to Playtech for this insane giveaway, thanks guys, very much appreciated.
Feedback: It looks clean, you can play all kind of types of poker, e.g. jacks or better and deuces wild. The interface is easy to use and if you like you can even chat with the dealer, which are always very friendly folks. What makes it different to other video poker games? There is a special feature, which you trigger with a specific set of dealt cards: The Millionaire Bonus Round. You then go to the multiple choice questions which you then randomly pick, with occasional help (like the real millionaire game which we all know from TV). What would be sick but obviously not possible is to make it skill based, like actuall questions haha, apart from that is really nice, even though I am not a huge fan of table games myself (I prefer slots), this ranks for me above games like baccarat, crazy time and monopoly live.

I just thought of this, you guys could make the multipule choise questions more interesting by implenting things that make it feel like you have more influence on the outcome. Say for example pick a color (blue red green yellow) and have an actual live machine destribute the multipliers on the colors. I realize for this you have to differentiate from the actual TV millionair maker, but I have the feeling people will not care that much about it when it adds to the feeling of self control. 

Thank you to Playtech for the gifts!

Millionaire Video Poker is a very nice concept and great fun to play. Very unique to your average video poker. One which I enjoy playing myself but even more so when I get a chance to watch it in the stream!

Thanks again!

Thanks, Playtech for the giveaway.

About Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker. I haven't played it yet.

Just saw you playing it. I think it is great to have a bonus, so it has more win potential.

Happy B-day to Hampus and Kim. I wish you good luck. :)