[GAME PROMO] Ancient Tumble (Relax Gaming)

qbet

48x 

Good tumble slot from relax gaming with diffrent features to play, like coin mode or collosus symbol in addition with extra bet. Or the xtra bet with a higher chance to get wilds and bonus game. I played at normal at it was fine, too. In bonus game it also possible to choose the bonus mode or you are very luck and get super freespins. Smooth gameplay, personally im not a fan to get a 1"hit" with 4-5 spins.   

1000036439.png

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, JoakimPa said:

Haha! some think this is rigged, maybe we'll never know 🤭

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Dude, what are you drinking or are you always like this ? 😆 🤣 - Your 56 comments ehm , wait.....all your comments without a raffle entrance are crazy insane 🤯🧐. 🙂I think you should perform and earn money with it :kappa: - Anyway congratulations to all Winners .....

On 04/07/2024 at 18:26, chrizztospinja said:

Dude, what are you drinking or are you always like this ? 😆 🤣 - Your 56 comments ehm , wait.....all your comments without a raffle entrance are crazy insane 🤯🧐. 🙂I think you should perform and earn money with it :kappa: - Anyway congratulations to all Winners .....

“No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.”

― Aristotle

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Sad 1