[GAME PROMO + STREAM PROMO] Immortal Romance 2 (Games Global)

5 hours ago, GargaKev said:

Played on Netbet.

xBet: 223x

Feedback: To be honest I think this is a step in right direction for micro gaming. Not been a fan of their UI before but this looks tons better what they usually put out. With a  good OG classic & it’s also not just a reskin but some new bonus variants and you can change the theme and do bonus buys of free spins & wild desire.

Also it tease more often for the wild desire as you get the wheel quite often (mostly with the bad paying jackpots but atleast not a lot of RTP put in those mini jackpots they are like 10x)

bonuses landed frequently too. Hard to get over 100x without retriggers tho. 

4/5 Good job games global 😎

C9988DDF-1447-4C77-AC5A-A03973369915.thumb.png.01dac5ba2658c5f1025ab7a7200fcd29.png

Clearly don't read the entry dates lol

1 hour ago, Rhysttt said:

Clearly don't read the entry dates lol

To be fair there was still a banner up saying 2 hrs left when I posted 🤷‍♂️ On the forum.. so then it was not only my fault 🙁 Whoever put the timer on the banner must of out wrong time for ending.

Edited by GargaKev
  • Sad 1

@ressivv - think its holiday season 😅 :kappa: - we have to wait till next week maybe? 🧐

13 hours ago, GargaKev said:

To be fair there was still a banner up saying 2 hrs left when I posted 🤷‍♂️ On the forum.. so then it was not only my fault 🙁 Whoever put the timer on the banner must of out wrong time for ending.

the terms are the terms - i know the problematic with the banner time...it was discussed here before some month ago...think its a bug 🙊