Insane Day!!

This day has been crazy for me! Started this morning by playing some dice games, where I got the mystery games on 20€ plays. Managed to secure 2 wins on mystery paying 4k, so cashed out 4k which left me with around 650 on the account.

Just came back this evening, and decided the risk the rest of the money. Played some Iron Bank, and it felt like a hidden hot mode haha. Had some crazy connections and then this happened!! Cashed out another 8250€ to end the day!! Ding Ding!!

received_1074092627193719.png

• Like 3
  • Boom 1
  • Get in! 1

Pretty damn epic! I see bonus buy written in Dutch, can you divulge where you played this? If not openly, perhaps in a pm? I'm honestly getting a bit tired of freaking manual clicking 10K spins and not even hitting 4 bonuses.. :D

I was never a big fan of the bonus buy in general, but i did occasionally use it..

Ever since the removal of autoplay and the bonus buys themselves, i realised how much fun they can be...