MAX on the new NoLimitCity

ex0tiqczs

7 hours ago, Smurfen76 said:

Nice one...Congrats with the big win ex0tiqczs  💰😃

I did try this game earlier today and for me it was money well waisted....This has to be the worst game from NoLimit i have ever played....And yes the game i very WEIRD Jamessco 🤯 

It's the worst game I have seen from NLC ever. I love them for trying new stuff though. But that bonusbuy is just a normal spin that costs a lot with a chance to get 6.5x. Nothing more nothing less. Makes good content for streamers I guess.

I don't find the game bad at all, to be honest. Sure, the 'God-Mode' feature is debatable, but it's something new. Either Maxwin or not. Everythink or nothing. Can you guys explain why it's one of the worst, if not the worst game by NoLimit for you?

Edit:
Later on, I am aware that this Maxwin is not the same as, for example, a Mental or San Quentin Maxwin, but I'm still happy about my second Maxwin. :D

Edited by ex0tiqczs
  • Like 1