doa2 feature buy wildline huge win

onlinelooser

1 hour ago, spiker1977 said:

GZ! One question! Do you play any other game then DOA2?

my life is very simple, i win often on doa2 and lose it all (most of the times) in NLC :) :) 

Honestly, i play some playngos (like rise of olympus and moon princess) some btg (bonanza, lil devil) as said some NLC (tombstone rip, mental, dj psycho) and few times some pragmatics

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 31/10/2023 at 15:17, onlinelooser said:

my life is very simple, i win often on doa2 and lose it all (most of the times) in NLC :) :) 

Honestly, i play some playngos (like rise of olympus and moon princess) some btg (bonanza, lil devil) as said some NLC (tombstone rip, mental, dj psycho) and few times some pragmatics

lol that's the story of my last years of slots, although I lose it on other providers, not so much on Nolimits cause I only play them little bits at a time, except for Tombstone R.I.P which happens to be a winning slot for me as well so far 👍

Most other slots though... They are bad and they should feel bad 😂

DOA2 FOREVER! 🤠😎🥰