Bloodthirst 7854x!

TheBirbYT

On 02/07/2023 at 23:27, TheBirbYT said:

I tend to play once or twice a week, I'm silver VIP on Stake atm halfway to gold. I tend to lowroll but still enjoy casually rather than professionally

Impressive results, hats off. How long have you been playing and have you always played 1-2 times a week?

• Like 1
On 04/07/2023 at 15:29, OliverCooper said:

Impressive results, hats off. How long have you been playing and have you always played 1-2 times a week?

Thanks I appreciate it, I've been playing on Stake, where all these wins come from, for the last 2 and a half years. There were times I was playing 3-4 times a week and some where I would only play once a month or so. Out of all the gambling sites out there I've been gambling for the last 5 years : )

• Like 1
On 06/07/2023 at 03:15, TheBirbYT said:

Thanks I appreciate it, I've been playing on Stake, where all these wins come from, for the last 2 and a half years. There were times I was playing 3-4 times a week and some where I would only play once a month or so. Out of all the gambling sites out there I've been gambling for the last 5 years : )

Thanks for the reply. You already have quite a lot of experience.