More Zeus vs Hades - basegame banger!

So just posted a 5K x in @ryans_slots thread on the same game, after seeing his...playing on for some more fun, this bugger just landed!

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/GE4fce1W2P

This game must be broke :D

Quick guys, grab the loot!! 😛 (just kidding, prolly a bad idea, lol)

I have to say the last few months i've totally been converted, and now actually Prag has become one of my go to providers..feels weird, but hey!

@CGSibbe or @Skylined87 how exactly do i post the clip as video here for future reference?

• Like 2
  • Boom 2

Bonkers, big congrats! 

Correct me if I'm wrong @Skylined87, but I do think only video formats are supported to show as actual videos here (mp4, avi, flv).
This means that you have to screen-record (shortcut on Windows PC: [Win]+[Alt]+[R]) the replay if you want it to show up as an actual video here on the forum.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, CGSibbe said:

Bonkers, big congrats! 

Correct me if I'm wrong @Skylined87, but I do think only video formats are supported to show as actual videos here (mp4, avi, flv).
This means that you have to screen-record (shortcut on Windows PC: [Win]+[Alt]+[R]) the replay if you want it to show up as an actual video here on the forum.

That sounds about right, I think so too. 

• Like 2
  • Trophy 1
On 30/05/2023 at 23:11, TrustworthyC said:

So just posted a 5K x in @ryans_slots thread on the same game, after seeing his...playing on for some more fun, this bugger just landed!

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/GE4fce1W2PIT

This game must be broke :D

Quick guys, grab the loot!! 😛 (just kidding, prolly a bad idea, lol)

I have to say the last few months i've totally been converted, and now actually Prag has become one of my go to providers..feels weird, but hey!

@CGSibbe or @Skylined87 how exactly do i post the clip as video here for future reference?

One of my favourite slots! It often gives me winnings, which allows me to be in a bit of profit. I can't say it's a big profit, but a small profit is there.