[GAME PROMO] Otterly Amazing (Blue Guru Games)

Played on Circus.nl

The base game is unplayable in countries without an autospin feature. The process of manually clicking for each spin makes the opening of the kelp take too long. Additionally, the base game feels like it's impossible to win big.

While the bonus feature is quite enjoyable, if you have the option to purchase it or pay extra for a better chance at winning the bonus, this game isn't worth playing.

Could contain:

LeoVegas 36.2x/bet size 0.2e

Theme in this game is fun and I'm glad to see something new. Music reminds me about Miami Vice which isn't a bad thing! Base game playability is decent as I can spin with autoplay and fastplay but it's really all about the bonus as generally in most games. I also like that in bonus you keep collecting higher and higher potential to win big. I would give 5/5 if the bonus buy rtp would be little higher but now it's "just" 4.5/5 .  

Could contain:

• Like 1
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Winners are in: (https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=3398647M9JQGVBH6J)

p.s. I know jab's entry is missing picture but that's an issue that's being investigated on our side, seems like the image broke on the upload, still win will be verified 👍
image.png

Congrats all

On 16/06/2023 at 22:46, Joppezzz said:

LeoVegas 36.2x/bet size 0.2e

Theme in this game is fun and I'm glad to see something new. Music reminds me about Miami Vice which isn't a bad thing! Base game playability is decent as I can spin with autoplay and fastplay but it's really all about the bonus as generally in most games. I also like that in bonus you keep collecting higher and higher potential to win big. I would give 5/5 if the bonus buy rtp would be little higher but now it's "just" 4.5/5 .  

Could contain:

awesome game