Am i an idiot or is Evolutions extra chilly epic spins bugged like crazy? worng payouts?

dkmikes

I tried the new evolution game extra chilly epic spins live game, and it feels very bugged to me with payouts....

If the wheel hits 2 top symbols aka 2 purple chillys the payout screen clearly shows it to be a 0.7x win, so if you bet 10 you should get 7 in winnings right?
what i really get is 1.40, so i thought ok maybe since you get 5 spins the bet is devided into 5x2 bets since 2x0.7 does give 1.40.....

So i asked support char and i checked the ? page, and both say you get 5 spins with 10 bet on each spin and if thats true then game dosent payout anywhere near of what it should be.....
which would make it a real scam and stealing money from players? paying out 5 times less then its supposed to?

I noticed that when hosts on the game talk about the payouts in a normal 5 spin round they say its 4.5x win but i only recived 1x win which made me wonder if the monitor they look at is worng or game is bugged....chat supporrt also told me payout on 10 bet would be 7 on 2x purple chillys but thats just no what it pays.....

I made a small fast video last night not the best quality but if you look at the 5 spins it hits 3 purple chillys which should be 1.5x payout but even with all the other small stuff it hits doing the 5 rounds my payout is only 10.80 or 1.08x....it has the payout list showing as well so you can see what i mean....

So tell me am i just an idiot or is there something worng? 

Edited by dkmikes

Never mind after i talked to them yesterday they changed the text under the ? to say bet does get devided by 5 funny how that is, after weeks of saying it was 5 spins of bet size to now devided by 5 huge diffrens, to bad i dont have a screen shot of the text from yesterday would show it was worng since day 1 up untill to day....