12k x Das x boot

I used to love this game when i still had autoplay, and grind all night long..had several 1000x -ish hits on it but never a real banger..Not a huge bonus-buyer, but did so every now and then when up, but certainly wasn't ever going to do the big bonus buy again, after the first literally paid 6x basebet, so had to grind it manually for the past year or 2 (since the Dutch market opened back up basically) In that time i NEVER hit a freakin four scatter anymore, until last week, where i FINALLY got one again after what must've been a gazillion spins...result? barely 5x!!!

I love Nolimit and this game is really one of the coolest in terms of theme and soundtrack (to me), but i'm leaving that sucka alone for the rest of the year! xD 
but indeed a freakin awesome hit there ma man! Big grats, and i'll surely go back to it soon enough, going for something similar...

No retreat, no surrender!