100,000X Max Win on Money Train 3

Landed a 100,000X Max Win on Money Train 3 (Feature Buy).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to obtain a replay video. Does anyone?

Here's a crappy image from the History pics on the game.

Played in my local currency, but roughly $50 feature buy, $0.10 bet, $10,000 win

Could have been insane if the max win cap was higher than 100,000x, image already shows over 300,000x with 3 spins to goimage.thumb.png.ae9010b94b25e11aea203093dd34cf82.png

• Like 2
  • Get in! 1

Nice, Congrats, To bad it was on a 0,1€ stake but really nice win. I'we started out with The "Persistent Collector/Payer" and two 1x symbols three times and every time it instantly dies whithout any additional symbol, seems 100% rigged, 1 time i got it amongst alot of shitty 1x symbols and it targeted only the 1x symbols then died with less than 100x in total. Collector/payer might be powerful but it always paid in MT2.

10 hours ago, Boulder said:

Wow. Big congarts 😎😃

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Jabs said:

Nice, Congrats, To bad it was on a 0,1€ stake but really nice win. I'we started out with The "Persistent Collector/Payer" and two 1x symbols three times and every time it instantly dies whithout any additional symbol, seems 100% rigged, 1 time i got it amongst alot of shitty 1x symbols and it targeted only the 1x symbols then died with less than 100x in total. Collector/payer might be powerful but it always paid in MT2.

Getting Persistent Collector/Payer to start with usually does not give any additional symbols. But when it does, it gets huge really quickly. I've had a few 20,000X+ wins on those.

3 hours ago, OliverCooper said:

Oh wow! Congrats! Especially with such a small bet 💣

Yeah, imagine a $1 bet! But feature buys can get really expensive if you do higher bet amounts than the minimum. So I stick to min level bets when feature buying. 

• Like 1
On 04/03/2023 at 21:23, the2ndprince said:

Thanks!

Getting Persistent Collector/Payer to start with usually does not give any additional symbols. But when it does, it gets huge really quickly. I've had a few 20,000X+ wins on those.

Yeah, imagine a $1 bet! But feature buys can get really expensive if you do higher bet amounts than the minimum. So I stick to min level bets when feature buying. 

And do it successfully. Let it continue like this 😉

• 3 weeks later...